For those of you who are looking for a tasty and healthy snacking alternative, you must give this recipe a try! These Zucchini chips are pretty amazing, and it definitely beats munching out on a bag of chips.
One of the only issues with this mouth-watering recipe is that Zucchinis are mainly made of water, so there’s quite a bit of shrinkage. Since you cannot counter the shrinkage, you want to make sure you pick the biggest Zucchini you can find.
- Slice your Zucchini thin. I would say 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch. You can use a food processor, but make sure it isn’t too thin.
- Pre-heat your oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. That is around 100-105 degrees centigrade.
- Spray your baking sheet with your paleo friendly cooking spray.
- Lay out all the chips and spray cooking sprat lightly on the chips. Alternatively you could just toss it in some Coconut oil
- Bake for about 45 minutes to two hours, or until they get to the right level of crispiness for you.
- Eat within two to three hours.
And there you have it, rather delicious Paleo Zucchini chips!
Spread the word to your family and friends!